Thursday, June 08, 2006

ménage à trois, is that what you call it?

I am sneakily plotting to have my first threesome soon, and it's not what you think. Not with the 2 guys I'm seeing (I don't think they'll go for it, it would be fun though), it's with a guy and a girl.

There is this other guy (a third one, I know, I'm shameless!) who has been flirting with me and he has a girlfriend. A while ago, he started hinting that they are open to the idea of expanding their horizon (their bedroom horizon) if the right person comes along and that how great and sexy I am. So, I finally got the message and started hinting back that I might go for it. As you might have guessed from this blog, I love girls (if you haven't, smack yourself in the head once), so why the heck not?

I'm going to be involved with 4 people.... life is good!

ciao


What turns you on? Find it here from thousands of videos and photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home