Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The question of preference...

A lot of visitors to this blog have asked me if I'm a lesbian or not. If I am, why I date guys, and if I'm not, why I like to look at beautiful nude women!
That's a good question, which I have asked myself too many times in the past. The short answer is, I'm bisexual, which I'm sure most of you have already come to the same conclusion. I can very comfortably say now that I like guys and I love the heterosexual sex, but at the same time, I can't help but enjoy looking at the amazing beauty of naked female body, and also, if it happens, having sex with a woman.


I'm asking you, no matter if you are a man or woman, how can you look at these wonders of nature and perfection and not get turned on?




How can you not long to touch the silky smooth skin of these creatures?
Looking at these daughters of Venus, makes me so happy to be a woman.




But hey, don't give up hope guys, I also have a never-ending hunger for rolling in the sheets with a hot man!



Love,
Pervert Girl (Photos courtesy of ... )


What turns you on? Find it here from thousands of videos and photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home